Last updated: 27th March 2021
This website/blog is owned and operated by Journeying The Globe LTD from 26 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9DT. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “blog”, “Journeying the Globe” and “our” refer to Journeying The Globe LTD. We offer this website/blog including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
Journeying the Globe – General Information
- About. Journeying the Globe is a blog covering articles on travel guides, travel tips, and comparisons. To find out more information about us, please refer to our website.
- Sole discretion. We reserve the right to add/discontinue this Site or any of our service anytime at our sole discretion.
By using or engaging with the website, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s applicable law to use and/or engage with the website.
Our Site is made available solely for general information purposes, is generic in nature, is not intended as individual advice and is not financial/professional or legal advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on Journeying the Globe by you or any other visitor to the Site or other Services platforms, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Journeying the Globe shall not be obligated to correct or update the services or the Journeying the Globe shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear in the Services.
We do not endorse or take responsibility for any content we post, third-party links, affiliates, advertising, products, or other materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of our site, or reliance on, any content, affiliates, third party links, or services available on any other site.
Journeying the Globe may receive monetary and other forms compensation from affiliates for various advertising, sponsorships, reviews, blog posts, insertion orders and promotional campaigns that we feature on the Site. In other words, sometimes there is a paid connection between products or service mentioned, reviewed or recommended on this Site and the affiliate (i.e., the owner of that third party product or service). If you ultimately decide to purchase a product or service mentioned on the Site or recommended by us, Journeying the Globe may receive additional compensation from that purchase from the affiliate or advertising revenue.
- Every effort has been made by Journeying the Globe to provide true and accurate statements in regards with research to any and all products or services mentioned, reviewed or recommended by Journeying the Globe on this Site. Even though we may receive compensation as outlined above, we still seek to provide our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences as they relate to the products and services that are featured on the Site.
- Also, you will regularly see third party ads (Google Adsense) posted on the Site. Each time you click on an ad, we will receive compensation from the third party advertiser, even if you do not purchase something from the third party.
- You understand and agree that Journeying the Globe does not hold any liability for any affiliate, third party, product or service offered/promoted in any way and the user discharges Journeying the Globe. The Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers and Policies of the third parties/affiliates shall govern their products/services.
Affiliates we work with include:
- Amazon Associates Program.
- Nomad Insurance
- Any other we may promote and display on the site.
You agree to use the Site and the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You may only use the Site and Services for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, and limited personal use, and no other purposes.
You will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Journeying the Globe;
- Gain unauthorized access to Journeying the Globe’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, Journeying the Globe’s networks, and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses, or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, or service mark owned by Journeying the Globe in a way that is likely or intended to confuse the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- Google Adsense
We may use the Google AdSense service to serve advertising for our Site.
Accounts, Registrations, and Passwords
If you use this Site and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. Journeying the Globe is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any outdated or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control of Journeying the Globe. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Site (each a “Password”) is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access the Site using such a Password. You must notify Journeying the Globe immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Journeying the Globe cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Site.
Limited License and Site Access
You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final. Please refer to Section 11 for more information on Affiliates.
In these terms, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit/upload to the Website, e.g. your comments on any of our blog post.
- You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, share in public, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Journeying the Globe or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Journeying the Globe reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Website, or stored on the servers of the Website, or hosted or published upon the Website.
- Journeying the Globe’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content. Journeying the Globe does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on the Website.
Image Term Use
Our site typically includes images as part of our posts and the images which we are authorized to use includes the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are supplied with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on photo hosting sites or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
- Thumbnail images, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
- Images that are used to illustrate a third party product
- Images used in a transformative manner
- Images that are widely distributed and allowed to be used
If Journeying the Globe receives any notice that an image is posted inappropriately, such as not keeping in line with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you concerning any copyright, designs, and trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights mentioned, displayed, or relating to the Content (defined below) on the Site. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized reproduction, redistribution or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may use the Content only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the Content, please contact us at [email protected]
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on the Site.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Journeying the Globe EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall Journeying the Globe be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorized access to or use of the Site or Journeying the Globe’ secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
You agree to indemnify and hold Journeying the Globe and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
Dispute Resolution & Governing Laws
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the “Effective Date of Current Policy” date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
Journeying the Globe is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Journeying the Globe’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures.
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Journeying the Globe concerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive Journeying the Globe’s right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
Term and Termination
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to Journeying the Globe shall survive any termination.
For any questions, complaints, and queries or to report any violations, kindly send an email to [email protected]